The DevKit is an integrated hardware-software platform for creating, evaluating, and benchmarking HPC, AI, and scientific computing applications for Arm server based accelerated platforms.
Today NVIDIA announced the availability of the NVIDIA Arm HPC Developer Kit with the NVIDIA HPC SDK version 21.7. The DevKit is an integrated hardware-software platform for creating, evaluating, and benchmarking HPC, AI, and scientific computing applications for Arm server based accelerated platforms. The HPC SDK v21.7 is the latest update of the software development kit, and fully supports the new Arm HPC DevKit.
This DevKit targets heterogeneous GPU/CPU system development, and includes an Arm CPU, two NVIDIA A100 Tensor Core GPUs, two NVIDIA BlueField-2 data processing units (DPUs), and the NVIDIA HPC SDK suite of tools.
The integrated HW/SW DevKit delivers:
- A validated system for quick and easy bring-up in a stable environment for accelerated computing code execution and evaluation, performance analysis, system experimentation, and system characterization.
- A stable hardware and software platform for development and performance analysis of accelerated HPC, AI, and scientific computing applications
- Experimentation and characterization of high-performance, NVIDIA-accelerated, Arm server-based system architectures
The NVIDIA Arm HPC Developer Kit is based on the GIGABYTE G242-P32 2U server, and leverages the NVIDIA HPC SDK, a comprehensive suite of compilers, libraries, and tools for HPC delivering performance, portability, and productivity. The platform will support Ubuntu, SLES, and RHEL operating systems.
HPC SDK 21.7 includes:
- Full support for the NVIDIA Arm HPC Developer Kit
- CUDA 11.4 support
- HPC Compilers with Arm-specific performance enhancements including improved vectorization and optimized math functions
- Maintenance support and bug fixes
Previously HPC SDK 21.5 introduced support for:
- A subset of Arm Neon intrinsics have been implemented in the HPC Compilers and can be enabled with -Mneon_intrinsics.
The NVIDIA HPC SDK C++ and Fortran compilers are the first compilers to support automatic GPU acceleration of standard language constructs including C++17 parallel algorithms and Fortran intrinsics.
Download the HPC SDK v21.7 for free today.
Contact our partner GIGABYTE about the hardware pricing and availability via the link on our DevKit web page.
Learn more about NVIDIA and Arm support:
- NVIDIA Arm Resources
- ISC Session: A Deep Dive into the Latest HPC Software
- GTC On-Demand Session: Inside the NVIDIA HPC SDK