Stay on top of the latest tech with PCWorld’s Digital Edition. Available as single copies or as a yearlong subscription, it highlights the best content from PCWorld.com—the most important news, the key product reviews, and the most useful features and how-to stories—in a curated Digital Edition for Android and iOS, as well for the desktop and other tablet readers.
In the July issue
More power for more money: in July we have a hands-on review of the Microsoft Surface Pro. Find out all about The Essential Phone and why it’s an example of everything that is wrong with Android.
- Intel Core i9: we have the ship dates, but you won’t like them
- Consumer Watch: The best Android apps are easier to find with Android Excellence
- Samsung Galaxy Book: An excellent 2-in-1 for a good price
- Surface Studio: A luxury-class all-in-one
- Here’s How: How to delete Google from your life
Watch: Gigabyte is one of the biggest motherboard makers in the world, and we visited the company’s factory in Taiwan to find out how they’re manufactured. Humans and machines often work together. Machines that attach teeny transistors have humans managing their supply. Small, wheeled robots deliver components to people on the assembly line.
Read more here:: IT news – Hardware Systems